Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2010

Job Walk

Well this morning I woke up really early. I watched some t.v. Then I caught up on some Facebook. When I was finally tired again I fell back to sleep until 11. I got up and got on the computer and talked to my cousin K. for awhile. Around 12 I took my shower and got ready for my job search. I started out on my journey, it was a beautiful day for a walk. I enjoyed walking leisurely and just taking it all in. I took a few pictures along the way. It was very relaxing. I finally got to the first job prospect but quickly realized it was in my best interest not to apply. That didn't stop me from purchasing some things that I needed. Then I arrived at my next stop turned in my application there and did some more shopping. From there I preceded to the next stop and handed in my application there. And still my journey was not over. I still had 3 more stops. I arrived at my next stop asked for an application and was sent to the customer service desk. I got the application and left. At the next stop I found out they only have online applications. I had already applied online twice. And my final stop, I was told they also only do theirs online. Then I finally preceded home. Another wonderfully peaceful walk. I took a few more pics. I got home and sat down at the computer and tried to find images for a project  I am working on. But I was a little too tired. So I finally called it a night around 9. I might take a walk tomorrow and take some more pics.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, joining you here from ICLW! I think your experiment sounds interesting, can't wait to hear more about it. If at any time in your research you learn anything about natural remedies for unknown male factor issues please pass it along. We are all about doing things naturally too and although we feel like he's tried everything we'll always give something new a shot!

    ReplyDelete