Ticker

Friday, September 17, 2010

Cleaning and Unemployment

So to round up day one of the count down. I woke up early this morning,  watched mystery diagnosis for a few hours, fell back to sleep until noon. I proceded to drag my butt out of bed to start my day. I hopped in the shower and then it was off to the dollar store for some cleaning supplies. I spent half an hour to an hour trying to find the best products for my house. (I have to have certain scents) When I was certain I had everything I needed I checked out and headed home. That walk home was hell it wasn't even that far.  By the time I got home I was so hot and tired I went straight to the freezer and grabbed an ice pack to cool off. When I was feeling better I started cleaning. First the Kitchen, then the Living Room off to the Bathroom back to the Kitchen and finally the Bathroom again. Then I took a break for some facebook. Did some more cleaning. I started feeling really worn out so I went to my room to relax a little bit. Oh yeah we musn't forget my highlight of my day ! Labor and Industries new procedure for Unemployment Compensation. I can no longer file online now I have to mail in my claim every week. I also have to write down my job search efforts. Time to step up my efforts !

No comments:

Post a Comment